download the new all-in-one notes on Golden Book in PDF format
Updated: January 2012
First thing is to buy a good beautiful golden-coated book (or you may coat it with golden paper) One can decorate it or put a golden cover to it to make it feel special, because basically that is what ShivYog‘s first step is about and on the journey we will be looking at it all the time like a traveller looks at his map!
The Golden Book has been designed by Babaji and is available at shivir’s and Divine Shop. You may buy one if the need be. (Images are in the bottom of this page)
Babaji asks us to write about Icha (desire) not trishna (trishna is desire that involves Lobh, moh, ahankar, kaam and krodh)
Babaji gives us the method and hope it helps those who are finding it difficult to make their Golden book:
Tips to write the Golden Book:
- Write everything in pen and paper and avoid typing and printing.
- Before writing do not just think and write, but think, feel and then write. This will ensure that it is truly what you want and you are able to feel it already manifested.
- Write everything that you feel is need in rough and go over it again, make corrections, strike out which is not needed, prioritize all wishes in sequence. Write everything to the minutest level and when ready, finally write it into the Golden Book.
- Write everything in the PRESENT TENSE. Eg: I have…. I am….. and NOT… I will… I may.. I can… I should…. I would…. I could…. etc)
- Keep two books; one at the altar with the meru so that your sadhana will activate it’s manifestation and the other book keep handy with you so that you can revise it all the time. If you do not want to keep two books it is okay, you may keep the Golden Book at the altar from where you can read it everyday.
- Believe it or not, but once you start actually writing your desires, you will truly know what you want in life (Tum chahthe kya ho) and this will never be know if we keep thinking of it. Writing down will clarify everything you want and will also help you prioritize things accordingly. So best is to first write down on paper, then edit it, prioritize it and then make the final entry into the Golden books.
- Write everything to the finest detail; how your life should be, how your relationship should be, how your job should be, how your world should be, etc) everything to the most finest detail.
- Never doubt what you write or feel.
- At the same time, if there are things you don’t want to hold with you or want to release, write it elsewhere on paper and burn it off and feel the release as it is burnt down.
- Always write positive and write what you want, not what you DO NOT want. Eg: I don’t want to be sick is WRONG, write it as ” I am perfectly healthy” and so on for all the things you want.
- You can write it in all arenas of your life – Health, wealth, relationships, home, job, and all those things you always wanted to experience in life. You may categorize everything into the 12 houses of your horoscope and re-write your own horoscope.
- Keep the Golden book highly confidential and only to yourself. Do not share what is written nor do share the results of manifestation.
- Keep this Golden Book at the altar with one sri yantra on top and one below. Whenever you do your sadhana at the altar, the yantras are activated and they start manifesting.
- Write your love and gratitude for Babaji and feel it all the time for all the wonderful methods our guru has given us to become one with Shiva. This is something that is priceless and can be never repaid.Tips to write the Golden Book:
Categorize and write for all the 12 houses of your horoscope because you are now writing your own horoscope.
- I am living in a beautiful independent house.
- I am enjoying the comfort of my house.
- Anyone coming to my house feels comfortable.
- Etc, etc.
- I am very happy and contended with my family.
- I love my family unconditionally and they love me unconditionally.
- I am enjoying great rapport with every person of my family.
- Etc, etc.
- When it comes to relationship, Babaji has also mentioned not to write a specific person’s name (especially when things are not going well) or write you want to get married to only that person because that amounts to vashikaran which means “to lure” a person which is again unethical. Baba further says that even if you succeed in vashikaran, the moment the smoke of vashikaran falls off that person, he/she will get back into the mode of aversion or whatever true feelings that person actually had.
- In case of divorce, Babaji says it is very important to release all those negative reactions and emotions one has gone through and accumulated otherwise the next marriage also can create similar problems because of the conditioning of the mind to previous beliefs, traumas, experiences, etc. Prati Prasav is recommended so that one release all the previous negative psychic impressions and the karmic debts and then a new relationship be manifested. Write only the qualities that you seek in your life partner and feel it as you would feel when you had the dream-mate. Babaji mentioned about the lady who wanted a perfect husband and she was able to manifest a perfect husband. Soon she found out that he was too perfect with everything including which dress to wear when, how to keep plates on dining table… everything in perfection. Now, she was disappointed with the same desire that she had manifested. So, be simple, be clear and be sure of what you want.
- I am having a bank balance of Rs.______
- I attract money easily.
- I am having abundance of wealth.
- Etc, etc.
- I am 100% healthy with healthy organs.
- All my cells are vibrant and healthy.
- I am living my life with full of energy and vitality.
- Etc, etc.
- And so on………………………………
Some strong affirmations from Babaji’s in the Bangalore shivir:
(Thanks to Akeelaji for sharing)
- I am a being of light.
- I am an immortal being.
- I am the master of my own destiny.
- I have the power to create a perfect body, perfect health, perfect mind, perfect emotions.
- I have wonderful good luck!I heal easily.
- I release all belief systems which is not good for my ultimate good.
- I release all negative thoughts, all negative psychic impressions, all negative incidents which is not good for my ultimate good.
- I am always successful.
- I always attain my goal successfully.
- I have loving relationships and a very good family.
- I am very happy.
- I attract prosperity, love and cooperation.
- Everybody loves me and I love everybody.
- I am growing spiritually everyday.
- My golden book is my true story.
- Whatever I have written in my golden book is happening everyday.
- I have full faith in whatever I am visualizing that things will materialize.
- I am successful in whatever I do!
Using the Golden Book:
- The first thing that you are going to do before going to bed and immediately after waking is read though the Golden Book and feeling and experiencing all those things you have written. The book should also be read after your sadhana. Babaji insists that you must read it even if you feel you have byhearted it. This is because these new thoughts must enter your subconscious and also your superconscious mind.
- Every time you read the book (or even think of it!) visualize what is written and feel it as though you are already in that state what you have desired.
- After a period of time, after constant reading and feeling strongly about what is written, it will become a part of you. Then you can anytime bring it to your memories and be in that field whenever you have free time like breaks, travel, or any time you are idle. It is better to think and experience the Golden Book so that it’s content can engrave it into your subconscious mind to manifest it for you rather than thinking and worrying about negative things and manifesting them into your life.
- The Golden Book is now your horoscope. You have written your own horoscope. You have written your destiny. Your belief and faith in what you have written will strengthen your manifestation. Do not ever underestimate your powers to achieve what you have written. Keep reading again and again and visualizing whenever possible.
- As you read the Golden Book every time, make a mental video of your experiences. Next time you read it, replay the video again in your mind. Eventually you will see that you have a full-fledged video of your new life! Play this video now as you read your Golden Book. Play it as often you can and more importantly enjoy and feel it. The mental video is a bonus to materialization.
- It is important not to think negative during the waking hours. It will not be effective if you read your Golden Book religiously many times and keep thinking the opposite of it during the day. You have to believe you have it. For example: You write and feel that you have earning a very handsome salary of Rs.____. You read and feel it rightly, but then during the day you keep cursing your current job or keep feeling that “Employers just suck the blood of employees.” or “Employers are poor payers” then know that whichever you are feeling strongly will manifest. More than reading the Golden Book, your emotions and feelings may be stronger while thinking these negative thoughts.
- You may keep a Sri Yantra below and above the Golden Book but again do what you feel comfortable with and love doing. You should not be doing anything in a ritualistic manner.
- Do not write or feel or read the Golden Book due to fear that if you don’t read it something will go wrong or something more stupid than this. Love what you have written, believe what you have written, follow what you have written. That is all that is important.
- Over a period of time, your Golden Book may need your attention to re-write. Like, over a period of time, you may find that certain things are achieved or as your continue raising your consciousness with sadhana, you may feel that certain things are now not important for you. You may then re-write it and continue re-creating!
- The language you write in is not important but the truth in feeling and emotions matters.
- Babaji says one should be a great architect of their life and not to not waste your life by just living with animal instincts and spending an entire life not doing anything or by putting the excuse on destiny and fate. He says write down your destiny, plan it the way you want it to be and achieve it for the very reason you have come to planet earth is because you wanted to experience all the things you desire that you could not experience in your previous life.
- Make the Golden Book special. These are only guidelines here. You may follow what your heart says about it and treat it as special as possible.
- Babaji says you can start with very very simple and small things since they manifest more faster and when they manifest, try manifesting a little more average ones and when they start manifesting you will start getting the confidence to manifest more complex things.
- Write on the first page “With Best Wishes and lots of love from Babaji” (Babaji had mentioned this in one shivir). Of course, this is a great gift from Him.
Babaji also says that then a time will come when you will need the Golden book no more, because by then you will have reached the “desireless state” You will have no desires by then. A time will come when one is so contented that any mundane desires will seem of no value when one experiences the divine and the peace, happiness and contentment that comes from it. The truth is that this is what Babaji wants all to experience and achieve but he knows it very well that unless one’s desires are deep rooted one cannot directly achieve this supreme bliss of Anandohum. So, first he says get over with all that you want and then one will step further up to experience the state of bliss and ecstasy that our beloved Babaji experiences today.
Videos pertaining to manifestation of what you want in life.